Trail of Bits currently offers a limited set of specialized services to commercial enterprise clients. Our consulting objective is to guide your organization to identify and respond to current attacks, not broadly address software vulnerabilities. We help evaluate the risk associated with specific adversaries and provide specialized support to incident response efforts.
An intelligent defense begins with a characterization of the threats an enterprise faces. This allows the organization to evaluate their defensive posture against the techniques, tools, and procedures that are characteristic of those attackers. Our security analysts will:
- Document the common threats to the organization based on industry vertical
- Detail the observed techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) of those threats
- Analyze the customer's current defensive posture against documented threats and provide actionable recommendations
Trail of Bits provides incident response for targeted attacks focused on methodical exploit analysis and malware reverse engineering. Our experienced team of security researchers and reverse engineers bring unparalleled expertise and insight to perform:
- Forensic investigation of compromised hosts
- Exploit sample analysis including vulnerability details, exploitation techniques employed, and authorship analysis
- Malware reverse engineering to document exhaustive list of the sample's capabilities with accurate psuedo-code
- Custom signature development for attackers' tools
Expert Witness Support
Researchers at Trail of Bits are regarded as industry leaders in identifying, evaluating and communicating computer attacks. We work with law firms and law enforcement agencies on an ongoing basis to provide clear, objective and easy to digest analysis of computer security incidents.